We had a great time at dinner reminiscing over another wonderful year of marriage. Life keeps getting better with Matt by my side. He asked what I would change about the last thirteen years and I honestly couldn’t come up with anything I would change. I feel like I’m living my dream with the most wonderful husband and happy, healthy children. I love the life we’ve built in Broken Arrow. I’m just so grateful.
At dinner we also talked about our favorite moments from year thirteen. It’s certainly been a wonderful year
Matt’s top five
1. Universal Studios vacation- Especially the water park day
2 Disney World- Pandora at Animal Kingdom
3. Silver Dollar City during our Fall Break vacation
4. Christmas morning
5. Samuel’s roller skating birthday party
Angela’s top five
1. Happily Ever After fireworks show at Magic Kingdom
2. Universal Studios vacation- Especially the water park day
3. Silver Dollar City during our Fall Break vacation
4. Christmas morning
5. 4th of July




No comments:
Post a Comment