Sunday, May 19, 2019

2019 Dance Recital

We had a fun night at Elisabeth's dance recital. We took a break from dance in the Fall of this year, but we restarted them in January just in time to get ready for the Spring recital. She got to do ballet and tap this year, and her recital dance was a tap dance. She was so excited to perform. She's an outgoing, dramatic girl and dancing on a stage in a fancy costume wearing makeup is pretty much her dream.

She had dress rehearsal Saturday morning, and she danced great



We took a few photos before we left for the recital.




I love, love, love being a Dance Mom to this special little girl. It's so special to watch her doing something she loves.

Nathan was not as excited as Elisabeth and I were about her recital, ha! He ended up being fine, but he was a little grumpy before we left.

Elisabeth was in the same class as her good friend Audrey. It's always fun to have a friend in class- fun for the moms too :)



Elisabeth did great during her dance. I'm so proud of her. All the other girls did wonderful too. I was a little shocked at how well all the dancers did, not just in her class- but in all of the classes. Everyone danced, and no one ran of the stage crying.





The final bow is always a fun moment too. Everyone clapped and cheered while all the little girls had beaming smiles.






 I think Elisabeth was as excited about her surprises after the recital as she was about dancing.
It was a special night for sure!

No comments: