Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Disney World Day 5- Part 1

Wednesday morning, we were back at Epcot. We slept in a little because of our late night the night before. And since we were able to ride Soarin and Test Track on Tuesday night, there wasn't anything pressing that we felt like we needed to ride first thing when the park opened. We made it to the park about 9:30 and stopped for more pictures of course. Katherine was awake this time :).


We hadn't been able to explore the space area of Epcot, so we went there to ride Mission Space. I had a great crew and we were able to successfully land on Mars. Whew, it was close :).


We did rider swap so Matt could ride it after, but they also had a fun play area at the end of the ride-where Katherine played while we rode, and Samuel and Elisabeth preferred to play there instead of re ride Mission Space. I think they needed a chance to run around and have some free time.

After we finished at Mission Space, we walked over to Norway to ride Frozen Ever After. We had late lunch reservations that day, so we stopped for a snack at a delicious Norwegian bakery. Elisabeth shares my love of chocolate. 
Frozen Ever After is a fun ride. I mean who doesn't love the characters and the songs? I think it might have been my princess' favorite ride. She changes her mind a lot, so I'm never quite sure.
After the ride we walked next door to meet Anna and Elsa. Elisabeth really wanted to meet them. She was all about meeting every princess at Disney World. And I think we came close to meeting all of them. Thankfully there was no wait to meet them. And they're always fun to talk to.










We had some extra time after we explored Norway to walk around before our lunch reservation back at Future World. We walked over to China, so Elisabeth could- you guessed it- meet another princess. Before we left on our trip, I asked the kids what some of their "must do's" were at Disney World, and the first thing Elisabeth said was "Meet Mulan." I was a little shocked because that was nowhere close on my must do list, but we made it happen in China.







On our way back from China we stopped at Mexico and rode the Donald Duck boat ride. Nathan could never figure out why that ride never had wait times listed and never had a wait, because he thought it was an awesome ride :). I'm glad we got to ride it for him. 

Then we headed over to the Seas area of Future World for lunch. We still had a little extra time, so the kids explored the aquarium, while Katherine caught a nap.  We were really rushed at Epcot during our last trip, and Nathan had asked to look at all the fish in the aquarium, but we ran out of time, so I was glad they  had plenty of time to look around this time.

We also rode the Seas with Nemo and Friends before lunch. It's a fun ride through all the aquarium.

Nathan saw a penguin statue and had to stop for a picture with his favorite animal.

We ate lunch at the Coral Reef restaurant. Matt and I ate there when we came to Disney in 2010, and we thought the kids would like eating with the fish.

Nathan ordered steak, of course and jello for his side. Oh the fun of Disney World :). The food was delicious. Matt said his steak at the Coral Reef restaurant was the best meal during our entire trip.




Katherine entertained us with Baby Shark while we waited for our lunch



The kids' desserts were super fun. Nathan asked me to take a picture of his.


Since the adult meals didn't come with desserts, Matt and I stopped for a Mickey ice cream bar after lunch. They ended up being too messy for our kids. They couldn't eat fast enough before the ice cream melted, so they turned into an adult only treat.
After lunch we left Epcot to head to the hotel for naps and more fun Wednesday night.

No comments: