Matt and I celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary yesterday. We did our big celebrating over the weekend since my parents could watch the kiddos. I still wanted last night to be special and had planned a fun picnic: eating on a picnic blanket, strolling around the park, feeding ducks, playing ball, but the weather changed our plans, and we had our picnic dinner at the kitchen table. I was a little bummed that our plans didn't work out, but in the wake of the terrible storms that ravaged our state I couldn't help but be grateful for our warm house and two sweet boys we were able to hold in our arms. We did make it to Braums for some ice cream to at least try and make the night a little different than a normal night at home taking care of the boys. While we ate our ice cream and in between the "Want some more's" out of Nathan's mouth, we managed to share our top five moments of our seventh year.
Matt's top five moments of year seven:
5.
Nathan's 2nd birthday party
4.
Our Fall trip to the pumpkin patch
3. Coming home from China and seeing me and Nathan at the airport
2.
Samuel's birthday
1.
Christmas morning
Angela's top five moments of year seven:
5.
Nathan's 2nd birthday party
4.
Our annual Christmas date
3.
Samuel's first ultrasound
2.
Christmas morning
1.
Samuel's birthday
Seven down, Forever to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment