Today is Nathan's last day of WEE Ministry for the year. I can't believe how much he grew up over the year. He's like a completely different kid, but still just as sweet! We were blessed that he had the same teachers for the two years he's been there. They will be Samuel's teachers next year. He brought home a book of crafts he did throughout the year a couple of weeks ago. He had such a good time playing each Thursday. I told him this morning that it was his last day of school and he needed to play with all his favorite toys. He told me he was going to play with his soccer ball :). He loved playing on the playground, and playing trains during extended care. They lined up chairs and pretended to be passengers. He grew socially throughout the year, and I'm sure he had lots of practice in sharing with others. We are thankful to have found such a wonderful preschool program for our kids.
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment