Monday, May 9, 2016

Pre-K Mothers' Day Tea

 Nathan's school hosted a Mothers' Day Tea for all of the students' moms last week. I was thrilled to attend with my boy. It was such a fun and sweet time spending time with Nathan.


 They made us all sorts of sweet Mothers' Day gifts. Nathan wouldn't tell me anything about them. He always said it was a surprise and then would smile really big.

The kids even made hats for the moms to wear during the tea!
 The kids played a Pin the Teacup game too.
 Being this boy's moms is the greatest gift. I love him so.
 And his answers to these questions still have me laughing. They read all of the questionnaires aloud and had the moms guess whose child it was. Nathan's was pretty easy. I'm still laughing about some of his answers.
 I came home with lots of sweet gifts from my boy. I'm treasuring these years when I'm his favorite person in the world.

 He put my jewelry holder on my dresser for me and checks everyday to see if I have my jewelry in it.
His year in Pre-K this year has sure brought me many treasured memories.

No comments: