I came home and ate lunch and did a few things on the computer (bills, blog post, etc). Afterward, I cleaned our bathrooms. By then it was about time to go get Nathan. I picked him around 2, and we ran to Target to pick up a few things.
We made it home about 2:45, and Nathan was about ready for a nap. I put him down about 3. While he slept, I cleaned up around the house and folded some laundry. He woke up about 4:15, and I fed him and let him play in his exersaucer for a little bit. I started dinner about 5. Matt came home shortly after, and entertained Nathan while I finished dinner. We ate around 6. I made chicken marengo for supper.
We finished eating and I fed Nathan again. Then we all went for a walk around the neighborhood. The weather has been so nice lately, and we all enjoyed our walk.
We made it home and I gave Nathan a bath and went ahead and fed him and put him to bed about 9:00. He was so tired. After he was in bed, I straightened up the house, loaded the dishwasher, etc. Then Matt and I sat down and watched an episode of Modern Family before bed. I went to bed about 10:30. Nathan woke up about 3:00 to eat and then was up again and ready for the day about 7:00.
No comments:
Post a Comment