I thought Nathan looked super cute on Thursday. I got this outfit at a shower and I remember how much I loved it when I opened it, but I never dreamed I'd have a boy as handsome as Nathan is wear it :)
Right now I only have two clients that I am seeing and they are at two different schools. I met with both of them and then drove over to Youth Services to turn in my timesheet. While I was there I stopped and chatted with a friend for a few minutes. Then I drove home and made it home about 2:00. I was starving. The grapes I packed for a snack did not hold me over. I grabbed some leftovers for lunch and did paperwork while I ate. After lunch I went ahead and made manicotti for dinner. It's easier to make it without worrying about interruptions from Nathan and I could just stick it in the fridge until it was time to heat it for dinner. Then I spent a little while straightening and dusting until it was time to pick up Nathan. He stays in extended care on Thursdays, so I don't pick him up until 4:00 on those days.
He had eaten a bottle at 3, so he was about ready for a nap when we made it home. I got some cuddles in and laid him down for a nap about 4:45. While he napped I did a few things on the computer, and finished dinner. Matt got home about 5:30 and we ate quickly before Nathan woke up. He got up a little after 6 and then I fed him.
My parents and Jason, Andrea, and Chloe came over at 7:00 to play a game of settlers. After the game everyone visited for awhile.
He had eaten a bottle at 3, so he was about ready for a nap when we made it home. I got some cuddles in and laid him down for a nap about 4:45. While he napped I did a few things on the computer, and finished dinner. Matt got home about 5:30 and we ate quickly before Nathan woke up. He got up a little after 6 and then I fed him.
My parents and Jason, Andrea, and Chloe came over at 7:00 to play a game of settlers. After the game everyone visited for awhile.
I fed Nathan and my mom rocked him and put him to bed about 9:00. They said goodnight, and I cleaned up the house and visited with Matt for awhile before bed. I think I made it to sleep about 11:00. Nathan woke up at 1:00 which was weird for him. He ate and then went back to sleep until about 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment