Friday, May 22, 2015

Nine Year Anniversary

At dinner on the last night of our vacation, we discussed our best five memories from our ninth year of marriage. I like this tradition because it's fun to reminisce on the year and always brings back special memories and blessings we can reflect on. This year was no different.  I'm grateful to live this life with Matt and to experience these sweet memories alongside him.


Matt's top five moments of year NINE

5. Angela's Birthday Date
4. Samuel's Birthday Party
3. Our day at Schlitterbahn (and the rest of the vacation too)
2. Bringing Elisabeth home
1. Christmas Morning

Angela's top five moments of year NINE

5. Our visit to the Tulsa State Fair (it was our first big outing as a family of five!)
4.Kansas City girls trip (Matt said I could count it even though he wasn't invited)
3. Our day at Schlitterbahn
2. Christmas Morning
1. The night of Elisabeth's birth (after the labor/delivery :))

Year nine was a great one!

1 comment:

Steve and Linda said...

I like that tradition...I might steal it. :)