Nathan has been saying and doing so many cute things lately. Here are a few I want to make sure I remember.
My grandparents came up to visit last week. Nathan was so excited when he saw them at the door, he ran to them screaming and laughing, then he grabbed his diaper and said, "pee, pee." I guess he got a little too excited :)
I was helping him work his train puzzles. When he put a piece together, I said, "Good job, Nathan." The next time I put a piece in, he said, "Good job, Mommy."
When I ask him what a horse says, he says, "Yee Haw." And when Daddy gives him horsey rides, he yells "Yee Haw" the whole time.
Tonight at dinner, he took a bite of his food, and said, "It's good, Mommy." He's going to make some girl a very happy wife someday.
He likes to play a little game with us. He'll be in the living room and he'll say, "Bye Mommy" or "Bye Daddy." Then he'll run off, sometimes by himself and sometimes he'll drive his dump truck or take something else with him. Then he'll run back to the living room and say, "I'm back." He does it over and over everyday. And he won't "leave" until we tell him bye back.
My kisses have magical powers. Whenever Nathan gets hurt, or thinks he is hurt. He will point to where he is hurting, say "hurt" followed by "kiss it." As soon as I kiss his boo boo, he smiles and goes back to playing.
Almost two has been a really fun age!
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment