Nathan woke up around 6:00 on Tuesday. Matt got up with him, since he was getting up anyway. I got up around 7:00 and fed Nathan a bottle and breakfast. I started getting ready and noticed Nathan was fussier and acting more tired than normal, so I decided to go ahead and put him down for a nap around 8:00. He went right down, and I finished getting ready and ate breakfast in peace. I packed his diaper bag and had to wake him up around 9:00 to get him dressed so we could head to the church for Bible study.
Nathan played in the nursery while I went to Bible study.
It was a great discussion and lesson, very convicting for me. After
Bible study (11:30) we came home. I fed Nathan lunch, and I ate too.
Nathan played in the office for awhile while I ate lunch, checked email,
etc. I put him down for a nap around 2:00 after we had read a few books
together.
While Nathan slept, I got a lot accomplished. Since I didn't get
anything done during his nap on Monday, I tried to make good use of my
time on Tuesday. Nathan helped by sleeping for two hours. During his
nap, I did laundry, unloaded the dishwasher, straightened the house and
cleaned the bathrooms.He woke up around 4:00. I fed him a bottle and
then loaded him in the stroller. We went for a walk/jog around the
neighborhood. The weather was so nice, I wore shorts. It was crazy. I'm
doing the couch to 5k program again and finished day 1 of week 4. I have
set a goal to run a 5k on the track that runs around the deck of the cruise ship on our vacation.
When
we got home, I fed Nathan his dinner. Matt got home while I was feeding
him. He kept Nathan entertained while I cooked dinner. We had marinated
pork tenderloin, rice, and roasted asparagus for dinner.
After we finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen we headed to Braums. We needed to pick up milk and couldn't pass up an ice cream treat while we were there. It was close to Nathan's bedtime when we got home from Braums, so I fed him and rocked him. He was asleep by 8:00. Matt and I visited for awhile and hung out together for the rest of the night. Matt read some and I watched a little tv before bed.
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment