I got a chance to watch Wyatt for a couple of hours on Friday while Brooke had wedding appointments. Although a little stressful at times, it was fun playing with two baby boys. Nathan was very interested in Wyatt, but he didn't like seeing Mommy holding another baby. If I would stand up with Wyatt to walk around and calm him, my little one would start fussing. He was okay with me holding Wyatt, as long as I was sitting right next to him.
Little boys hanging out together while their parents ate
I'm just sure these boys are going to be great friends and get into lots of mischief when they get older. I'm looking forward to birthday parties, sleep overs, camping trips, and vacations with these two.
Brooke and I are even hoping someday they might be college roommates (at OSU of course)Corey took a funny picture of Nathan eating his cereal and we mentioned that it would make Nathan's wedding slideshow someday. I'm pretty sure at that moment all four of us were thinking that these boys better not get married on the same day like their parents did.
We just love Wyatt and his wonderful parents and are hoping to get these boys together again soon. We're planning to make it down to Houston for a visit sometime in the Spring. Next on the agenda is finding Brooke and Corey new jobs in Oklahoma :).
No comments:
Post a Comment