We laughed as Rhapsody tried to walk in the snow. We think she's pretty cute :).
Matt has this week off from work and he is absolutely loving it. He has been working on finishing up the project he is making for me and has played a lot of video and computer games. I think he's almost beat one of the games he got for Christmas. I've had to go into the office for a few hours this week to help out, but my schedule has been pretty flexible too. We've been enjoying a relaxing week. In the evenings we've been watching football and playing my new Super Mario Brothers game. I've also been working on taking the Christmas decorations down, and getting the house back in order after coming home with a suitcase of dirty laundry and a car full of Christmas gifts.
I was in the middle of doing laundry and came in the living room to find this sleepy puppy all curled up asleep on a pile of laundry.
We have definitely enjoyed having some down time this week to spend together.
No comments:
Post a Comment