Elisabeth and Katherine participated in their studio's dance recital in May. Elisabeth stopped dance a couple of years ago but decided to try it again this year. It was special for the girls to get to dance together. They even performed a duet which was sweet.
Dance recital days are some of my favorite "girl mom" days. I love doing their hair and makeup, helping them get ready and then watching them shine on the stage. So fun!
The girls participated in a duet together, two other dances together, and Elisabeth also had two dances with her pointe class. It was busy with lots of quick changes but still so fun. Before we left for the recital, we took pictures in each of their outfits.
They performed their duet during the first recital. It was adorable!
These busy days are the best days! I adore being these girls' number one fan. I don't think I'll ever not tear up, watching them perform and shine in whatever activity they're participating in.
No comments:
Post a Comment