Wednesday, May 14, 2025

Beach Vacation Surprise

On the first night of our vacation, we shocked the kids with a huge surprise that they were not expecting. 

I had been bursting to tell them the news, and honestly, I was looking forward to this as much as our beach vacation.
















Becca called me a few weeks before our trip and told me that she wanted to take Abby to Disney World and asked if the girls and I wanted to join her. How do you say no to that?!?

I discussed it with Matt, worried that the boys would feel left out, and he came up with the solution of taking them to Cedar Point while we were at Disney. The perfect solution!

So, we confirmed everything, and then just had to wait a couple of weeks to tell the kids. The funny thing is that a few weeks before, Elisabeth started randomly asking to go back to Disney World. She knew that Matt did not think the price was worth it and had decided after our last trip that he didn't have any desire to go back, but she kept insisting- saying that she wanted one more trip where she was old enough to really remember everything. She asked almost daily, and I was dying inside, especially because one day she even said, "What if just the girls go to Disney and Dad takes the boys to Cedar Point or something?" 

I couldn't wait for her reaction, and she certainly didn't disappoint. She was so shocked. I loved it! I can't wait to make some core memories with my girls and hear all about the crazy roller coasters that they boys ride. 


 


No comments: