Monday, April 29, 2024

Katherine's Soccer Season

 

For the second season, Katherine is playing soccer, and boy is it fun to watch her play!

She plays with toughness, passion, aggression, all with a huge smile on her face. This girl is determined and has improved drastically from last season.


She was so ready for her first game of the season!

She has the same coach from last year and a few of the same teammates. It's a great group of kids, and Katherine can definitely hold her own against those boys!







She's always ready for hugs and high fives during her breaks. 



















She found a friend to play with on the sidelines during one of her games. 




It's such a joy to watch my kids working on and excelling in things they enjoy and are passionate about. She's young, but I have a feeling that I might have a lot more seasons of being a soccer mom. I'm here for it!


No comments: