Thursday morning we were back at the park taking pictures while we waited for the park to open. We're creatures of habit I guess.
We rope dropped Hagrid's first thing and rode Forbidden Journey and Flight of the Hippogriff- again the creatures of habit thing, ha!
Then we headed over to ride Jurassic Park again. We got there early enough, that the line wasn't bad, and since it's a favorite of mine, I was happy to get to ride it another time.
Elisabeth liked it, I promise! She looks terrified in this picture.
After Jurassic Park, we all rode the Pteranodon Flyers and played for a bit at Camp Jurassic. Then we walked around to the Super Hero Island and ran into Captain America. Of course, we had to meet him and get a picture. I was so happy that it worked out. I was telling Matt that the kids wore their Minions shirts on a day when we didn't even ride Minions, and Samuel wore his Dr. Seuss shirt on a day when we didn't even visit Seuss Land, so I was very relieved when this meet up worked out perfectly!
One of my favorite pictures of our trip!
Nathan wanted to ride Dr. Doom's Fearfall. Matt and I warned him that it would be a let down after riding Superman at Six Flags, but we still rode it for him. And it was a let down, ha!
The girls kept busy playing in the test seats while Nathan and Matt rode it again.
Samuel spent his souvenir money on Bertie Botts Every Flavored Beans. I don't understand it. Boys, I guess.
One of my must do's for Thursday was to get a family picture in our Captain America shirts. Thankfully, we made it happen.
We ate lunch at the Three Broomsticks. Again, it was great food. I got the Rotisserie chicken and Matt got fish and chips and a frozen butterbeer of course :). We let the kids get ice cream for dessert as their treat for the day.
Well, he wasn't wearing his Sam I Am shirt, but I'm glad Samuel still got a picture with Sam I Am during our trip.
Another day, another carousel ride...
One Fish Two Fish was one of Kate's favorite rides during our trip. Matt's too, can't you tell, ha!
We called it another early day and left around 4:00, so we could go back to our resort and swim.
Samuel spent his souvenir money on Bertie Botts Every Flavored Beans. I don't understand it. Boys, I guess.
One of my must do's for Thursday was to get a family picture in our Captain America shirts. Thankfully, we made it happen.
We ate lunch at the Three Broomsticks. Again, it was great food. I got the Rotisserie chicken and Matt got fish and chips and a frozen butterbeer of course :). We let the kids get ice cream for dessert as their treat for the day.
Well, he wasn't wearing his Sam I Am shirt, but I'm glad Samuel still got a picture with Sam I Am during our trip.
Another day, another carousel ride...
One Fish Two Fish was one of Kate's favorite rides during our trip. Matt's too, can't you tell, ha!
We called it another early day and left around 4:00, so we could go back to our resort and swim.
It wouldn't be a day at Universal without a sleeping Katherine, would it?
We had a great time swimming on Thursday afternoon. We spent time in the lazy river, which was cold but fun (the big pools were heated, but the lazy river wasn't). Elisabeth wanted to go around with me and be my tour guide in the lazy river. She loved it!
After swimming, Matt ran to pick up pizza for dinner while the kids changed and I did some organizing, packing in the room. We also did a little shopping in the hotel gift shop. The kids all had some money burning holes in their pockets and also were thoughtful and sweet to pick up some things for others back home.
We had a great time swimming on Thursday afternoon. We spent time in the lazy river, which was cold but fun (the big pools were heated, but the lazy river wasn't). Elisabeth wanted to go around with me and be my tour guide in the lazy river. She loved it!
After swimming, Matt ran to pick up pizza for dinner while the kids changed and I did some organizing, packing in the room. We also did a little shopping in the hotel gift shop. The kids all had some money burning holes in their pockets and also were thoughtful and sweet to pick up some things for others back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment