Monday, December 2, 2019

November Fun

We've had a fun November!

These girls like to play slumber party a lot now. I love how much they enjoy playing with each other.

Elisabeth has struggled some this year going to school full time. She'd been asking for a mom day, so I let her skip school one Friday, and we had a special girls' day. She asked to get a hair cut, go to the mall and to Sams, so that's what we did -except the line at the hair salon was too long so we had to postpone that to another day.

These girls were ready for a day of shopping!
Elisabeth wanted to go to Sams to get a new blanket, and we grabbed lunch too.


She asked me to take a silly picture of her very loose tooth, and then she preceded to pull it out at Sams. There's never a dull moment with that girl.
After Sams, we ran to the mall. Elisabeth wanted to shop at Claire's. She was set on buying a Best Friend necklace for her friend Addisyn. Of course, we found plenty of other things she and Katherine needed too, ha!

We also had some time to play at the play place before we came home for Kate's nap.
Elisabeth was so excited to give her Best Friend necklace to Addisyn. These girls are so, so sweet! I'm so happy they're in the same class at school and at dance and are neighbors, so they get to play together a lot!
The girls had to show off their art work.
And they also had to show off their pretty church dresses. They are both always asking me to take pictures of them.

Nathan had to do a Thanksgiving project at school where he researched Ron Howard (all the third graders were assigned a famous Oklahoman) and disguised a turkey to  look like him.

This is a pretty normal morning with this girl- demanding to get dressed by herself, always wearing some sort of jewelry or dance outfit/skirt and acting silly. We're never bored with her around.
We have playing while the big kids are at school!



The Pre-K class invited all the parents to a Thanksgiving lunch at their school, and I got to spend some time with my big girl in her class.

You rarely find these two girls separated from each other.
Nathan has been waiting a long time (lots of random delays) to test for his yellow belt in Karate, but he finally tested and passed! He was so proud and excited and has a renewed passion for karate!





The first graders put on a Thanksgiving play in their classroom, and I couldn't wait to watch my Samuel perform. Nathan did the same play in first grade, and I just love the school traditions and the memories. Samuel did awesome! I still can't get over his maturity and growth this year in school. It was such an adorable play. I'm already looking forward to when the girls are in first grade and I get to watch it again, ha!

Samuel's fan club watching his play. They were excited to watch him too.



















Since Thanksgiving was a week later this year than normal, I convinced Matt to set up the Christmas tree the weekend before Thanksgiving. We had a fun afternoon reminiscing while we decorated it. It's overflowing with memories from vacations, first Christmases, and homemade ornaments, and I absolutely love it!



We can't wait for all the December fun to come!

No comments: