Samuel, you are three and a half. Here are some things I want to always remember about you at this age!
You want to be a car maker when you grow up
Your favorite colors change everyday. Most recently they are red and green
When you want to tell someone something and they are talking, you put your hand over their mouth and tell them stop talking
Your favorite toys are blocks/legos/magna tiles. Anything that involves building anything and puzzles
You have to have as many stuffed animals as possible in your bed every night
Right now you love Winnie the Pooh and Eeyore
You are outgrowing 3T clothes and moving into 4T and wear a size 10 shoe
You love chocolate milk
You cover your face with your hands when you're sad or embarrassed
You
insist on doing everything yourself. If I "help" you with a puzzle,
you'll take the whole thing apart and start all over and tell me you
want to do it "all by yourself"
You have outgrown naps.
Occasionally, you'll fall asleep in the car when we pick up Nathan from
school, but you're never ready for a nap during our normal naptime
You are in Cubbies this year, and you love it, especially that you get to play upstairs
You
like playing with your brother and are content following his lead, but
are also happy to play alone and even to play babies with Elisabeth.
You're just an easy going guy. You'll watch whatever is on TV and play
whatever anyone else is playing
You like playing super heroes and running around the house in your super cape and gloves
You only like Yoda and Obi Won Kenobi from Star Wars. You don't like any of the scary bad guys
You like school (especially playing on the big playground) but you'd be just as happy to stay home all day
You
are the slowest eater and get distracted easily during meals. When you
finally give up eating, you insist that we "save" your
meal/snack/whatever. You never go back and eat it later, but have a huge
meltdown if we throw it out
Here are some of the funny things you've said lately:
"Mommy, you make good bacon"
Me: "You can have candy after lunch"
You: "But I can have candy for lunch. Candy is a good lunch"
"Mommy, did you hear me crying in my bed because I couldn't see, because I close my eyes in my bed?"
"Can you make this chicken not taste sour? Can you make it taste like fruit?"
"I'm not tired. I haven't yawned in a second"
I told Elisabeth not to touch the goose at the zoo and told her we'd go to the petting zoo where she could touch the animals. Your response: "And you can touch the playground too"
You're the coolest 3.5 year old I know!
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment