Thursday, October 6, 2016

Daniel Tiger Live!

Daniel Tiger Live made a stop in Tulsa, and we weren't about to miss it! We have some big Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood fans in our house (and one boy who says he's too big for it but insisted he still needed a ticket).

We had been talking about it and looking forward to it for weeks! It was a really fun show, and the kids all loved it.


This boy couldn't wait to see Daniel Tiger and ALL his friends
Elisabeth is a super consistent napper, but I guess the excitement got to her, because she had NO nap the day of the show. She was a little dazed out before it started.
We perked her up though in time for the show to start :)
As soon as the show started, she sat perched on Matt's legs so focused for almost the entire show. I didn't even see her blink. Mesmerized!
Elisabeth said her favorite part of the show was Teacher Harriet and Katarina Kitty Cat.
Samuel said his favorite part was when the wind blew all the garbage on the stage and Daniel, his mom, and Katarina cleaned it up.
Nathan's favorite part was the High Five song

Matt and I loved watching the kids' faces and their reaction to seeing all the characters and parts of the show. It was a great night!



Our Cuties insisted on posing with the star after the play

I'm thankful for these fun memories and activities with my family!

No comments: