We took Samuel for his first haircut last weekend! I had been putting it off for a long time because I remember how sad I was after Nathan's first haircut because he looked SO big afterward. I wasn't ready for Samuel to look any bigger than he already does, but his hair was looking pretty ragged and hanging over his ears, so I gave in. My mom heard about this fun kid's place to take Nathan to, since he still has a hard time with haircuts, and I thought it would be perfect for Samuel's first.
Here are a few before pictures. Pay close attention to how he looks like a baby :)
He did really good. A few whimpers and some unsure looks, but nothing a sucker couldn't cure. That child would not let go of it. He has his Mommy's sweet tooth
Oh gracious, he came out of that airplane a toddler, but a beautiful, sweet one at that.
And we couldn't forget Big Brother. He has done so much better with haircuts lately. He loved the police car and all the fun toys he played with while he was waiting for his turn. He asked to go back the next day.
Precious baby boy, looking all grown up!
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment