Friday, December 16, 2011

Our Home at Christmas

Here is a quick peek into our home at Christmas. It's pretty simple, but I think the decorations are magical too especially with a little one in the house this year.

We got a new Christmas tree this year. I had been wanting a new one for awhile. I didn't think our old tree really fit right in our house. I really like this one. It is bigger, so we are going to need to get some new ornaments for it. We have a few special new ones this year (along with the ones we received at our ornament exchange):




 


 
I put my nativity in the office this year, so we could hang our stockings on the mantle in the living room. I think it works well to have it in there.

 
I just love that we have three stockings on our mantel this year!
 

I feel like our decorations this year are especially special because we will actually get to celebrate Christmas morning at our home this year. We haven't been at home for Christmas morning since we've been married, and I'm excited to start a new tradition.

No comments: