It was so sweet to see my brother holding my son. Nathan is very blessed to have such a doting aunt and uncle and a precious cousin on the way.
We spent the evening talking all about Nathan and pregnancy and newborns. I can't wait for baby Amelia to get here. It's fun to be experiencing all these new things at the same time as Jeremy and Anna. They are going to be great parents and I'm praying Nathan and Amelia will be good friends.
Jeremy and Anna came over to our house on Saturday morning to get some more cuddles in. Nathan was very content to be in their arms and slept the entire morning. He was pretty fussy the night before, so I was happy he was sweet for them on Saturday morning.
While they were in Oklahoma they celebrated baby Amelia with a baby shower in Edmond. I was really bummed I didn't get a chance to be there to celebrate with them, but Matt and I just weren't quite up to that big of a day and that long of a car ride with such a little one and decided to stay at home.
It's so exciting that the next time we see Jeremy and Anna, we will be Aunt Angela and Uncle Matt, and Nathan will have a cousin!
No comments:
Post a Comment