Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nathan's Visitors

We were blessed with so many friends and family members who were excited to meet our Nathan while we were in the hospital. We are thankful for everyone who loves us and wanted to love on our little boy. Although sometimes it was a little overwhelming with a crowd of people constantly in our room, we wouldn't trade the memories we made with these special people celebrating our new arrival. Matt tried to get a picture of all our visitors, but we did miss a few (Jason, Chloe, Jon, and Jennifer), but I think he managed to snap a picture of the rest of our hospital visitors. (I am running on little sleep though, so I might have missed some)






Our sweet friends Matt and Erica even brought a birthday cake for baby Nathan that was super delicious and a fun way to celebrate a very special day in our lives.






Nathan I hope you realize how many people love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great...the baby is beautiful...thanks for sharing his birthday with us...
Carol, Wally, and Lynne