Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm Feelin' Blue

Here are some pictures of our recently painted master bathroom. I love the color and the way it turned out. It was a mess to paint, but now that it's finished I'm so glad we did it. I told Matt today that the color is very calming. I'm hoping to do a little more decorating now that it's painted, but I'm having a hard time finding anything I like (and Matt will approve of). I'm keeping my eye out for something nice to hang on the walls by the bathtub.



We have one room left on our list to paint this year, and then hopefully we'll be done with the painting for awhile. I'm hoping we'll get the office painted sometime this summer. Painting the bathroom and the office were both on our list of goals for 2010. Thankfully, we already have the hardest one out of the way.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love it! It looks great for a bathroom