Friday, September 16, 2022

Beach Pictures 2022


Our annual beach pictures were a success this year! And one accomplishment I'm very proud of is that I didn't buy a single new piece of clothing for any of us for this year's pictures. I'm pretty sure that's a first!

These kids get taller and taller each year. They are growing up so fast! It's a joy to watch them. 

The silly pictures are always their favorites. 


These kids love their Papa Joe. He's such a special gift to all of us. 
We had such a fun week with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Becca and of course Abby. My kids cannot get enough of their cousin. Fun memories!

The best we could get of all the Baugher Grandkids. 
This is always a favorite. 

They're sweet...
And a little spicy! I wouldn't want it any other way. 


They may argue and fight, but at the end of the day they are each other's best friends. 
These girls are a precious, precious gift to me. I'll always be thankful for the privilege of raising daughters. 
And I'm also so thankful for these protective older brothers and the man who daily shows them how to be a Godly man. 
He's my forever beach date. I'm already looking forward to beach trips when we're old and gray(er).

Katherine is a true angel. She's such a joy. I'll forever be thankful God nudged us to add a fourth child to our family. 




Oh Sweet Nathan! I always think of him as that joyful toddler who couldn't wait to watch the tractor cleaning the beach each morning. The memories with him are priceless.

This girl is growing into a beautiful, kind young lady. She makes everything more fun. 


See, isn't life just more fun with her in it?!


And no one in our family loves the sand and water more than Samuel. His creativity is unleashed at the beach, and I'm his biggest fan. He amazes me every day. 



There are no other five people on the planet I'd rather vacation with. 

I will never take these people or the adventures we share for granted and I'm looking forward to many, many more adventures with them. 

 

No comments: