Sweet girl had seen the Barbie Dreamhouse at the store when we were looking at toys. She said, "I really want that Barbie Dreamhouse, but no one will get it for me because it's too expensive." It was so fun to surprise her.
After some play time with her new present we had a special birthday breakfast. Elisabeth asked for monkey bread for her birthday breakfast. She's never eaten it before but had seen it somewhere and wanted to try it. She actually wasn't that crazy about it. I think she prefers pancakes. Her brothers loved it though, so there's that I guess.
Granny and Grandaddy came up for the day to help us celebrate, and we spent the morning playing games. Elisabeth really enjoys playing any kind of game. Fast Track is a special game that we save for visits with Granny and Grandaddy.
I also spent her birthday baking and decorating her birthday cake for her party the next day. She requested a Tinkerbell cake and picked out the cake topper, the colors and what she wanted on her cake. She's opinionated! But I was very pleased with how it turned out.
Matt's parents came up to visit the afternoon of her birthday and we had her favorite meal for dinner Friday night. She also got to open some presents from family and play with her new toys. She got two fun card games and a new scooter that she tried out Friday night.
She also asked for a chocolate cupcake that she decorated herself for her birthday dessert.
She had a full fun day of celebrating. Elisabeth loves special attention, and she soaked up every bit of it on her birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment