February is always a favorite month around here!
Just a normal (crazy) night at Nathan's basketball practice.
We've been spending our Monday evenings watching Nathan practice and attempting to corral the other Crazies in our lives :).
Nathan's been having a good time playing basketball. He loves it when they introduce the players at the beginning of the game.
He's getting better at shooting too!
We've been spending our Monday evenings watching Nathan practice and attempting to corral the other Crazies in our lives :).
Our Sunday school class had a fun little baby shower for Erica. I got to make cupcakes to help celebrate.
We had a great time celebrating Erica and we can't wait for baby Laura to get here.
Elisabeth had a fun little Valentine dance program. She actually had a little tummy ache the day of her program, so we stayed home but she got to make it up at another class that week.
This girl has so much personality. She keeps us smiling and laughing all the time.
My family spoiled me for my birthday. My birthday was on President's Day this year which was super fun because the kids were out of school AND Matt was off work. We had such a fun family day! The kids all bought me presents. I love their thoughtfulness. The purple flowers Samuel got me look so great on our table. I love those Sweeties.
Matt took us to the mall and watched all the kids by himself and sent me off to shop all by myself. It was wonderful. That afternoon I got a nap and we went to dinner as a family and came home for birthday cake that Matt and the kids baked for me. It was such a great day. I didn't want it to end!
This is why we don't take them to nice restaurants very often :). I love the crazy though. I wouldn't want it any other way!
We had dentist appointments this month too. We're big fans of our dentist's waiting room :)
We had fun painting toe nails too. Samuel wanted his painted too. He wanted me to take it off the next day :)
These boys are going to make great husbands some day :)
We surprised the kids with circus tickets this month too. They've been playing circus ever since the boys saw The Greatest Showman. They were all excited when they found out the surprise. Elisabeth was most excited about the popcorn and cotton candy.
Samuel was excited that the tigers jumped through fire (just like the lions on The Greatest Showman)
They also really liked the tight rope walkers.
We spent a morning with some of our favorite friends last week. Katherine wasn't too sure about their new dog.
Our days are so much better after a visit with these friends.
Nathan had to make a timeline of his life for school. He did a good job on it. I loved seeing a little peak into his brain on the important events in his life.
Everyone loves this little girl. All the kids fight over who gets to play with her. It's been so wonderful having a baby in the house again. She's at a really fun age!
I let Elisabeth go nuts with soap and water and her tea set one day. She played for a long time and didn't make too big of a mess.
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































No comments:
Post a Comment