We've had a lot of activities in the last few weeks.
At the beginning of the month Nathan and Samuel both had minor outpatient surgeries, and they both rocked it! There were no tears, even when they were in recovery. The day was way less stressful than I had prepared for, and their recoveries were awesome too. I had been worried they'd have to miss out on some fun weekend plans, but they were running around a few hours after surgery acting totally normal. I was SO relieved and shocked at how good they both felt.
The morning after their surgery was Elise's 2nd birthday. They boys were feeling good enough that they begged to go. We had a fun morning celebrating sweet Elise.
The next morning this boy lost his first tooth. He was so very excited. He kept saying, "It's so exciting that I lost my first tooth."
My toothless boy sang at church Sunday morning. It melted my heart so much watching him help lead worship.
Samuel was proud of the fort he built. He is always building and designing and creating.
I love my oldest and youngest.
This cutie was a big fan of the turkey hats she made at our November MOMS meeting.
Cute girls in polka dots.
Our church has a First Grade Bible Presentation every year where they present the first graders with a Bible and welcome them into the kids' ministry. It was a special night in our family. We prayed over Nathan and committed as a family to read and study God's Word.
We're grateful to be a part of a church that values our children and teaching God's Word.
Matt was gone for a week for work. We sure missed him but I was in good hands with these super heroes living with me
This sweet girl is all smiles these days. I CANNOT get enough of her!
Two days a week, we get to have girls' days. Elisabeth asks almost every morning if it's a girls' day. We spent part of one of our girls' day making play doh cookies. One of one time is a treasure (even if Baby Sister tags along)
While Daddy was gone, this boy filled in as my date. I had such a fun evening with him. We ate at his favorite restaurant and then came home for a game night. During dinner I asked him what he thought I did good as his mommy. His response was, "making food, taking care of Katherine, and helping him with his homework."
He kept saying that he wished we could do this every day. He is such a joy to spend time with even if he smoked me in Catan and Guess Who.
Monday, November 20, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment