My friend Leslie invited Elisabeth and I to a Tea Party at a local tea room this week, and we couldn't say yes fast enough!! Elisabeth was so excited to go to a restaurant for a tea party! She was all dolled up in her new princess dress.
She did have a little meltdown that it wasn't a Belle dress, but she got over it, kind of...
She said, "I can't wait to show Audrey the pretty heart on my dress."
The tea room was fun. The girls loved the tea, and Elisabeth only spilled about half of it all over her dress. Ha!
The sugar cubes were everyone's favorite part!
It was a great lunch with friends, full of special memories with our girls.
Watching Elisabeth develop friendships is just the sweetest thing. I
can't believe how much she loves and talks about all her little friends.
We are looking forward to a lot of tea parties in the future!!
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment