Monday, September 21, 2015

Florida 2015- Beach Pictures

I always hope to get some great family pictures when we're at the beach. I try not to stress about it, because it's vacation, but it's something that's important to me, and my sweet, talented husband does his best to be patient with the kids and me, so we can come home with some great ones! And this year, I felt we got some really good pictures that captured the personalities of each of our children and of our whole family. I can't wait to hang them on our walls and be able to reminisce on those precious moments spent at the beach with my favorite people.

The kids weren't super cooperative for group pictures, but we got one decent one at least.
Matt did awesome with individual portraits of the kiddos.
I'm just in love with these sweet ones of my girl. I love her classic white sun dress, and her innocent baby expressions.





And then there's my happy, joyful, full of life Little Red Head.


He was a lover of the sand all week, and these capture his joy.


And there's my goofy, always performing, First Born.
He like to make funny faces during all the pictures, but we caught some good ones!


At the end of the shoot, we recreated this picture from two years ago:


The two years of growth, experience and memories between these two photos breaks my heart in the best of ways.



The next night, my mom was kind enough to get some family pictures of us.






It's a desire in my heart that our family always represents fun, laughter, and playfulness!






I'm so happy with how they turned out and will always be grateful to capture the beauty and majesty of the ocean as a setting for our pictures.


No comments: