You are such an independent little guy. It seems all I hear these days are, "No, Mommy. Do it." I also, hear, "Reach it, Mommy, reach it!" often too. You insist on climbing into you car seat by yourself, getting dressed and undressed by yourself, putting your shoes on by yourself, turning lights on, and washing your hands by yourself.
One of your new favorite things to do is climb in bins and buckets, and yell, "I'm stuck, I'm stuck." Have I mentioned that everything you do these days is adorable? :).
You have a pair of pajamas that have a robot on them and little robots on the feet. You wear them and run around the house talking like a robot, saying "Bee boo, bee boo."
You are starting to talk in three-four word sentences and can talk pretty clearly at times. The other day, I told you it was naptime, and you said, "No naptime. Play!"
You are still a great eater. Your favorite foods are grapes, strawberries, yogurt, macaroni and cheese, and fruit snacks of course.
You (and Nathan) are obsessed with "Paw Patrol" right now. It's your favorite show, and you love all the pups. Rubble is your favorite. Your brother also has been watching "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" a lot lately. So by association, you watch it too.
You are still sleeping great at night. You usually sleep from 8:30 until 7:00 or 7:30 and take a two hour afternoon nap.
You insist on doing everything your brother does. If he's walking instead of riding in the stroller, you have to do the same. If he climbs the ladder at the park, you follow him. You want to wear the same clothes he does. Even when he pulls his pants down to go potty, you pull yours down too :). You adore him. At church last week, I told you it was time to go to your class, and you said, "No, Nathan class." I brought Nathan with me when I picked you up, and you ran right to him, grinning, yelling "Nathan! Nathan!"
You absolutely love being outside. When the weather has been warm, we've been spending as much time outside as we can, but you usually cry when we make you come in.
You woke up crying in the middle of the night last week, and you were inconsolable. It broke my heart that I couldn't soothe or comfort you. I feel like I have magic Mommy powers and can almost always calm your tears easily, but that night you cried and cried. After the trip to the doctor the next morning, we found out you had an ear infection. I just hate it when you don't feel good. We did get an updated weight while we were there and you weigh right at 30 lbs.
Your favorite toys are blocks and legos, your play kitchen, puzzles, and you still love to color and draw on your magna doodle. Nathan got some Paw Patrol toys for Christmas and you play with those a lot too.
We are all getting so excited to celebrate your birthday next month. You are certainly worth celebrating! We love you so much!




No comments:
Post a Comment