Spring has sprung here in Broken Arrow. Temperatures have been in the 70s and 80s this week. I am loving it! We've been enjoying the warm weather and looking forward to a fun Spring and Summer ahead. Last Spring was especially fun as we were anticipating the arrival of our precious bundle of joy, but that anticipation included carrying around a tummy full of a baby and all the swelling and exhaustion that accompany it. Needless to say we didn't enjoy much of the Spring weather last year. And afterward we were consumed with a newborn and a sweltering hot summer that kept us home bound for most of the summer. While I will never forget those special times cuddling my teeny tiny newborn, I am very much looking forward to getting out and enjoying the nice weather this year with my little buddy. We've spent the last couple of weeks getting ready for a new season!
I didn't have many Spring/Easter decorations, so I picked up a few things this year to make our house a little more colorful and fun.
I always look forward to a change of season and the celebrations that come along with it.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment