Sunday, August 23, 2009

Celebration

In order to celebrate my new job, Matt decided to take me to the Melting Pot, one of my favorite restaurants, but one we only go to on special occasions. My parents called us on Saturday and wanted to celebrate with us, and asked us if we wanted to go to OKC and eat with them. So we left Saturday afternoon and drove to Oklahoma City. We met my parents at Celebration Station and played a round of Putt Putt before dinner. I actually tied with Matt, if you can believe it. It was a pretty easy course though. Afterwards we headed to the Melting Pot for dinner. Of course it was great food and great company.




I think I want to try and find another job, just to get to eat this again :)

We enjoyed getting a chance to visit with my parents and are looking forward to seeing them again next weekend for my mom's 50th birthday. We have lots of things to celebrate this month!


No comments: