Katherine danced in her third recital on May 20th. Happy Anniversary to us!
After a busy morning of soccer, she changed and we drove to the recital. She packed in a power nap on the way.
Then we came home and got her all dolled up for her big night.
She's a natural in front of a camera.
Leslie sent me this pic from back stage. Apparently she and Brynn stood at the door and chatted to each other from across the hall while they waited fr their turn to dance.
Sweet girl rocked the stage during her dance. Near the end one of her friends didn't move to a new place like she was supposed to, and Katherine handled it like a champ. I could see her face get flustered for a second but it didn't phase her. Proud of her!
Papa always brings the prettiest flowers for his girl.
We gave her a pair of ballet earrings in lieu of flowers.
Katherine had a fun year dancing with her friend Mackenzie (and I had a fun year chatting with her mom during their class each week).
We took our little dancer out for a treat after her recital.
Katherine loves the stage and performing. I think dance might be an activity she sticks with long term. As much as she loves dancing, I sure love watching her do her thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment