I always think the pictures were a bust because the kids seem pretty uncooperative, but every time Matt works his magic and we end up with some great photos that capture the beautiful sand and water, and our kids' personalities. This year was no different. I was shocked when we looked back at the photos at the condo after the photo shoot at how many great shots Matt took. I can't wait to print these and add them to our photo wall.
We even managed to get a decent family pic with the self timer this trip!
I had to throw in a few outtakes to show that the photo shoot was far from perfection.
I hope we continue to vacation at the beach and continue to take these photos each time. These Beach Babies are getting bigger everyday, and I'm so grateful to enjoy the sun, sand, and waves with them as they grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment