Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Preschool Christmas Program 2018
Elisabeth had her pre-k Christmas program last week at school. She was very excited about it. She practiced her line and her songs daily and even was telling me everyone else's lines too.
This sweet program has become one of my favorite Christmas traditions. This is our fifth year to have a child (or children) in the program, and I'm grateful I still have a few more years to attend
Elisabeth was a Wiseman in the program (Their pre k classes are full of girls, ha!)
She said her line LOUD and clear, and now she gets excited whenever she sees a Wiseman in a book or on a movie. She did a great job singing all her songs too. I really love that the kids sing mostly the same songs every year. They've become very sentimental to our family
The preschool Christmas program might be my very favorite thing about her Pre-K year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment