We got her a new copy of the Little Mermaid DVD because ours broke.
The kids watched it all together that morning. Elisabeth has a hard time sitting still and watching movies, but I forced her to because I knew if she sat through it and paid attention, she'd really like it, and she did! She kept asking questions about the plot all day.
For breakfast she requested pancakes with sprinkles and a candle. We sang Happy Birthday to her and she ate up all the attention.
She wanted to eat lunch at McDonalds, and we invited some of her best friends to join us.
She also had her first day of Gymnastics on her birthday which made it extra fun!
After gymnastics we came home and at spaghetti and meatballs (Her all time favorite meal). And because it was a special day, I even made garlic bread which is a big treat in our family. Everyone gobbled it up.
After dinner we finally let her open her presents from family.
Matt and I got her a Calico Critters tree house and the boys got her accessories to go with it.
She's been asking for a new Elsa dress for her birthday and I snagged one at a consignment sale, so that's what Katherine got her for her birthday :)
This is Four!!

We had her birthday party Saturday morning and then continued celebrating afterward. We invited her guests to stay and swim with us after the party and a few were able to come.
My friends' daughter Dailee was able to come too and brought Elisabeth a little gift.
Saturday evening we went to the mall to play and for dinner. Elisabeth got to go to Build a Bear and get a birthday bear. She was so excited about it.
We had a fun time celebrating our girl!













No comments:
Post a Comment