I love Christmas dresses on my little Cutie. This was one of my favorites from when Elisabeth was a baby.
This boy ended up sick the weekend before break started. He ran fever for a couple of days. I was terrified the other kids would get it too and really mess up our Christmas plans, but thankfully he was better in a couple of days and everyone else stayed well! So far, we've all been pretty healthy this season. I'm hoping it stays that way.
He was better in time for his winter party/Polar Express day. He was so excited!
He had a fun time at his party with his friends. It was crazy with my other three there too, but everyone had a good time.
Nathan and Matt were super excited to see the new Star Wars movie over Christmas break.
And we got a little snow right before Christmas. Samuel loved it the most. He kept asking why there wasn't snow when it was almost Christmas. When I told him that it doesn't snow very much in Oklahoma he asked to move to a different house that wasn't in Oklahoma, ha!
He outlasted everyone outside and played in the snow for a long time. I was excited for him to get to enjoy it.
After Christmas Nathan spent most of his time building Legos. He had finished this 1300 piece set the day after Christmas. I can't get over how fast he built it.
He had finished all the lego sets he got for Christmas within about four days.
It took Samuel and I a little longer to build his airplane, ha! But it was a fun project to do together.
The day after Christmas we took the kids to Sky Zone for the evening. We had planned to go to Sky Zone on Christmas Eve, but they closed earlier than we thought. The kids were super disappointed so we promised to take them again soon. They jumped out a lot of energy!
We had our friends over for dinner and the OSU bowl game. The kids have SO much fun playing together, and Matt and I love anytime we get to spend with Corey and Brooke. It was a super fun night, especially when root beer floats are involved.
The weekend after Christmas we went to Edmond to celebrate Christmas with Matt's family. The kids had fun playing with Bryan and Becca's dog. He was the best entertainment.
We had a fun weekend opening presents, playing and resting.
We have a New Year's Day tradition to host a lunch for the Millers. We've been doing it for years and always look forward to it. Our kids had a great time playing with their friends.
We always have broccoli cheddar soup in pretzel bread bowls for lunch and try and play board games when the kids let us, ha!
Katherine had a fun day hanging with the adults while the kids played upstairs.
Matt was able to take off work the last day of break, and we took the kids to the Children's Museum for the morning. Nathan has been asking to go for months, so I was glad we finally got to go. The kids had an awesome time. They played for 2.5 hours before we drug them out of there so we could have lunch.
We had a lot of fun while the kids were out of school, but I was ready for their school routine to start back up and excited for a new year of more fun and adventures.

































No comments:
Post a Comment