Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Celebrating Katherine

Our Sunday School class hosted a sweet Baby Shower for me last week. I so enjoyed getting to celebrate our Baby Katherine with a fun girls' night. My good friend Leslie hosted and every detail was just perfect. She has such a gift for hospitality.




I'm so grateful for these friends for hosting.
Elisabeth was THRILLED to get to go to Baby Katherine's party, especially since it was at Audrey's house. She had the best time playing, eating, and helping me open gifts.
These two have such a cute friendship.

I had a great time visiting with friends, snacking on delicious food and feeling spoiled by so many gifts for Katherine. We got lots of diapers, which is mostly all we need and a few special things to finish up her nursery.
Elisabeth was opening gifts so fast, I could hardly even see what we got before she moved on to the next one. It was just like her birthday party. She loves to open presents!



We've been so blessed with the friendships in our Sunday school class, and it was such a sweet night celebrating our newest Little Blessing. We can't wait for her to get here!

No comments: