Yesterday was Nathan's first day of preschool. He was SO excited to start school! He really enjoys the classroom environment, and ever since the Meet the Teacher night last week when he got to see his new classroom, he has been talking non stop about going to school.
Last Spring we pulled him (and Samuel) out of WEE ministry. At the time when we were moving and having extra expenses, it was an easy thing to cut from our budget. I could tell he was missing school, and since he is older this year, I really wanted him to have a chance to attend again. He is going one day a week this year. I switched to a different church that is closer to our house and has a great Pre-K program which we are thinking about enrolling him in next year. I thought this year would give us a chance to get used to the new school before Pre-K next year.
He had a great day. On Wednesdays (the day he attends), they have music class. Nathan loves music which is why I picked Wednesdays for him to attend. He also got to play in the big playroom since it was too hot to play outside. He told me he ate all his lunch, played kitchen, held the door open for his friends, and ate strawberries and animal crackers for a snack. Sounds like a great day to me!
I know he is going to have a great year and learn so many new things. I just can't believe how big he is getting and that we are only two years away from "real" school. These little years go by too fast!
Thursday, September 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment