The office. I spent many hours there writing my creative component.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Pics of our House
I realized that we showed a lot of people pictures of our house before we closed on it, but not many people had really seen it with our stuff in it, so I thought I'd post a few pictures. I think we like our house more and more each day. It feels so nice to finally feel like we are settling down and will be living in this house for several years. We've already made some great memories here including sleeping on an air matress in the bedroom the night we closed, welcoming Rhaposdy into her new home, hosting Thanksgiving for family, decorating for Christmas and celebrating Angela's graduation. We're looking forward to many more memories in our first house!
The office. I spent many hours there writing my creative component.

The office. I spent many hours there writing my creative component.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment